Friday, August 19, 2016

Welcome Camille

A few months ago Net informed me she had a new policy for refrigerator door photos and that only the youngest great-grandchild would be featured. Well Duncan's run was short-lived as he's been ousted by the most beautiful baby girl!!! 

Thomas and Laura welcomed this precious baby girl last Saturday at 3:43 a.m. She was 5 pounds, 8 ounces and 18.5 inches long. 


Camille Meriwether Givens made her debut three weeks early. She is just absolutely beautiful and we are all so in love with her already! I'm so thankful I got to see her in person before I left Jackson. And since then we've Facetimed a few times! 


Fun fact: Camille shares her original due date, September 3rd, with her aunts! And Mom's baby shower was set for July 30th and Laura (and Camille) had a baby shower on that day in Baton Rouge. Sis and I ended up coming five weeks early and being born on July 30th (Mom missed her baby shower). 


Tiny angel! Thomas built her crib. Isn't he talented? And it's something they'll treasure forever. 


Now I've just got to hurry back to Mississippi to see this angel again!

No comments: