Monday, August 15, 2016

Three Months with Duncan


Both my babies turned three months old in Mississippi, and I think that's pretty special! Duncan remains the most chilled out little guy. He gets upset if he's hungry (don't we all?). He slept the entire drive from Mississippi to South Caroline and back again. He's getting strong and can really move around on the playmat. I can no longer leave him unattended on the sofa propped up in the bobby pillow. He can squirm right out of it!


My cousin Tom declared that Duncan was the, "cutest son of a bitch I ever did see" and I agree. You have to know Tom to truly appreciate that compliment! 


Babies in diaper sets, is there anything cuter? This came from the Women's Exchange in Memphis and was a gift from DeeDee's mom. I don't think his little thighs will ever chunk up enough to fill it out!


Duncan gets an A+ in the sleeping department. He'll go to bed at 7 p.m. with Caroline and then nurse again around 9. He'll wake up around 4:30 a.m. and get a one ounce bottle (weaning him off that feeding following the 12 Hours of Sleep by 12 Weeks book) and then he's truly up around 7 a.m. He's slept through that 4:30ish feeding a few times. He naps well and loves to snuggle. 

When Duncan hears me come into the room, he starts looking around and when he spots me I get the biggest smile. It's the sweetest thing!


Always watching his sister! Clothing wise he is long and lean. He's in 3-6 month pajamas for the length but they are so baggy. He loves the ceiling fan and tolerates tummy time (usually he just falls asleep!).


He grew enough our week at home that I had to change the car seat strap up a notch. See the red marks on his forehead? I thought for a second he had a weird rash but then realized it was Net's lipstick kisses. Welcome to the world of Southern ladies, Duncan. I remember getting home from church and finding bright red lipstick all over my check!

I've got a ton more pictures from our trip to Mississippi to share! Coming up soon!

No comments: