Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Beach Reads!

Does the summer seem to be going by too fast to anyone else? All of a sudden there are back to school commercials on the TV and my teacher friends are clogging up Pinterest with classroom ideas! And I haven't read nearly all the books on my summer reading list yet! Usually on a beach vacation I make it through at least one book a day (my original list). This year that didn't quite happen and I'll blame it on these three cuties and a husband who wants to play beach games instead of read. But I wouldn't trade any of that!


BUT I did make it through these three and started a fourth. They were all really good!

The Heiresses by Sara Shepard is a twisty-turny murder mystery full of scandal that follows the ultra-wealthy Saybrook family in NYC and their secrets and streak of bad luck. This is the first book I've read by Sara Shepard (she's the author of Pretty Little Liars among many others) and I can't wait to read more of her work.

The Time Between by Karen White is set Edisto and Charleston and is also about family secrets and family drama. Very good!

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes was so, so good! Net took this home with her and called me to say she stayed up to midnight reading it! It's that type of page turner.

The Island by Elin Hilderbrand looks like it's going to be just as good. I'm about half way through this one and it's turning into a page turner as well!

Happy reading!


No comments: