Friday, September 5, 2014

Four for Friday

Somehow blogging has gotten put on the back burner this week so here's a catch-up!

1. On Labor Day Jennie and I visited the NC Apple Festival in Hendersonville, North Carolina. It was so fun! And there were tons of apples!



2. Afterwards, we went back to Jennie's and made an apple crisp with the Mutzu apples she bought at the festival. It was delicious and we watched Frozen (my first time - I had to see what all the fuss was about!). It really was cute but I can't figure out why Elsa is the one you hear about but the story is more about Anna?


3. Wednesday night we had a storm. Who needs a weather radio when you have Pepe in the bathtub at the first sound of bad weather? Poor thing. His look says, "Why are you taking my picture when you should be taking cover?" The power flickered, but fortunately came right back on!


4. Ryan was off on Thursday (yay!) and we had a fabulous day. And were so happy when Chandler and Julie stopped by -- they are both doing residencies in Jackson and were passing through on vacation! So fun to see them! 


Happy Friday!



1 comment:

Edi Mc said...

Those were my same exact thoughts on Frozen!