Thursday, August 28, 2014

Leno Fun

Yesterday Sis and I met in Atlanta for my birthday present from Ryan -- tickets to see Jay Leno perform! I've loved Jay Leno since Leigh Allyn introduced me to him our freshman year a college. At first it drove me crazy that she went to sleep watching The Tonight Show. I almost cried when he left the show earlier this year!

We had dinner before at Cinco Mexican Cantina before the show and then headed over to the Cobb Centre. Waiting before the show...


That's him - it's a tiny version of him but it's Leno! He was so funny and kept the audience laughing for an hour and half. I was very impressed that he didn't seem to look at notes or anything and just kept on rolling. 


For lunch today we met our cousin, Margaret, and her family for lunch. We were so excited to meet Walker - he is just precious - and Ellie has grown so much since the last time we got to visit! 

No comments: