Friday, July 11, 2014

Have a great weekend

My parents are coming this weekend and I am beyond thrilled. Somehow I think their visit is going to make living here seem more real. It hasn't quite sunk-in that we actually live here yet. Pepe is also excited my parents are visiting. When Mom and I Facetime he comes running into the room looking for her. And Pepe doesn't run very often - he's looking for the dog bone that is usually in her pocket!

I'm excited for them to met our new friends and to see some old friends - like Pace! Pace and I met at Ole Miss (her room was near Sis's room in Martin) our freshman year. She's calls me Sis and Ryan "Ron" because for the first year or so we knew each other she thought everyone was saying "Ron" instead of "Ryan." I love it!!! She and Alex just bought a house that is less than a mile from us.


I saw this on Pinterest last night and it made me laugh:


One of my favorite activities when I'm home alone and there's nothing on TV is to scroll through the national humor board on Pinterest. If you ever need a good laugh, here's where you can find it!

And another funny - this story about Eloise at her true age today.

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: