Thursday, July 31, 2014

Feeling Blessed

I had an absolutely wonderful birthday and feel so grateful and blessed for the many friends and family who called, texted and, of course, Facebooked! And I think it's the first time (and probably the only) that it will be 60 degrees when I wake up on July 30!

The day started with a trail ride with some friends - Harley was my steadfast stead. I told Ryan it felt like the grown-up version of the Saddle Club books.


Ryan got off work early and it was so nice to see him while the sun was still out! These sweet girls (and their husbands) joined us for a drink on the rooftop wine bar, Sip, and then for dinner at Soby's. I love eating outside and the weather was perfect. We couldn't believe that all six of us could go to dinner at the same time -- a small miracle considering the crazy schedules of interns! 


I'm heading to Birmingham and then Senatobia today to spend some time with much-missed family. So the birthday celebrations aren't quite over yet!

No comments: