Monday, September 23, 2013

Seeds of Happiness


A couple of months ago my sweet friend Eryn sent me this "seed" and I smile every time I look at it! It's from Seeds of Happiness and the company has a sweet story - a sculptor starting making them out of left over lumps of clay to give out to friends who needed a little smile. I have it on my kitchen sink windowsill and love seeing it many times a day!

We are down to the last week or so of Ryan's medicine rotation - and I'm glad to say it hasn't been as bad as we thought it was going to be in that he's had a few days off and has gotten home at a reasonable time almost every night. He had Saturday off and it was so nice to have a day home with nothing to do! We made pancakes, went to the farmer's market, watched a reining competition at the fairgrounds, got our favorite hamburger at Mugshots for lunch and enjoyed a long visit with Chad and Kristen. My kind of day!

And I'll leave you with this picture of Scout - giving me his please play with me face.





No comments: