Monday, July 8, 2013

Pinterest funny and Nutella cookies


This really doesn't have anything to do with my post except that it mentions Nutella and I just think it's funny. I showed it to Ryan and I thought he was going to fall out of his chair with laughter.

Moving onto Nutella, I actually tried a Pinterest recipe! I usually just pin them and then forget when planning my meals all about my pins. They turned out really good. Next time I may add in the sugar that the recipe calls for just to see the difference.


That's the picture from Pinterest - mine weren't quite as perfect looking. You mix 1 cup Nutella, 1 egg and 1 cup flour. Roll into balls, flatten with the bottom of a glass, and then bake at 350 for about 8 minutes. The recipe on tastykitchen.com calls for 1/2 cup sugar.

No comments: