Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Flying Lead Changes

We've had all sorts of changes at our house this week - all have been good!

At my riding lesson at Reunion this morning I did my first flying lead change. It's a dressage move where the horse "skips" and changes leads at the canter. It's something I've always wanted to be able to do!


Dakota, my ride, is very talented! He was really hoping I had a carrot for him and not just my camera.

In other changes, Ryan started his peds rotation and is officially an M4. Yay! He was on call his first night and didn't get home until 9:30 p.m. - not so fun but at least it's only every 5th night. And the nice thing about call and post-call is that he wears scrubs which equals less laundry for me!


Someone was in a bit of a hurry getting out the door!

And, I started a new job this afternoon at Imaginary Company! I'm going to be doing a hodge podge of project management, writing, invoicing, graphic design, etc.

No comments: