Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Givens Beach Trip

I'm not going to even attempt to catch up on the blogging I've missed since September but just move on to the present! Last week I went to Fort Morgan with my family while poor Ryan stayed home to wrap up M3 year (yay!) and study for the Step 2 exam. Everyone else went for at least some of the week. We enjoyed beautiful - but windy - weather!


This is my favorite picture from the week. It was our first morning and EM was not joking around about getting down to the beach. She was ready to go and Uncle Thomas was as well!


I worked very hard on this creation - with help from Dad and T -and christened it "Downton by the Sea." Mom helped by keeping Elizabeth Magee from smashing it! I think I missed my calling in life. Professional sandcastle designer.


EM with her "special treat at the beach" - she asked for these constantly. Sis was hoping she'd get burned out on them but I don't think that happened.


Here's the whole crew - wish I could photoshop Ryan in here! Poppy and Mary Thorne enjoyed a few mornings under the tent at the beach but I think this was the most sun they saw!



6 comments:

annabclark said...

Glad you are blogging again! Fun trip--too bad Ryan missed out:)

Becca said...

So glad to see you pop up on my blogger feed!

Media of Jackson, Mississippi said...

Thanks Anna and Becca!

Signy said...

Love, love, love that you are back!

Nonni in Barr said...

Welcome back to blogland! Great pics.

Lee and Kim said...

Yay! You're back!! Love the photos!