Monday, August 27, 2012

Going All In


I ran across this great image on one of my sister's friends blogs and thought it perfectly describes some recent big changes in our household. As of this month, I'm freelance writing full-time! It's a big step and a little scary, but at the same time I'm very excited (and so appreciative of Doc) to be following my dream of being a writer. I'm also looking forward to having the time to be a better wife, daughter, granddadughter, sister, aunt, cousin and friend.

And while I don't think anything like this is in my future, I'm hoping that some projects I've had "in the works" for about three years will come together!


Image from: http://www.professorbeej.com/2011/07/castle-droppin-the-writer-ball.html

1 comment:

margaret said...

Good for you & Congrats on the career move!