Saturday, July 14, 2012

Don't Eat Your Dog - said Scout

So why did Scout say that to Pepe? Well, you'll have to read to the end to find out! If you notice the little ads on the side of my blog (please click!) you'll see that I allow Google to advertise. Would I let anyone? Sure, if they are credible. My mom called me one day to complain that there was an Obama ad on my page. Well I can't reallly help that and if my yellow dog democrat friends want to click - please do! I'll make 0.50 cents :)

My friend Jenna Lee and I get into some deep discussions over our morning coffee. Today, we discussed American Idol and, well, Jessica's weight gain. I know, serious, national-importance type of stuff.

But sometimes we do keep it serious and solve the world's problems.

So, by clicking on this ad:



I found that I agree wiht most except I would change the third point to John Wesley's quote:

Do all the good you can.
By all the means you can.
In all the ways you can.
In all the places you can.
At all the times you can.
To all the people you can.
As long as ever you can.

Amen.

No comments: