Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Busy as Bees

We've had busy week at our house - Doc has had to go in almost every day for his rotation at the VA and is on call every fourth night. This basically means he is gone from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. for one day, is extremely tired the next day, and then maybe will get a day off sometime in the next seven days. That makes me tired just thinking about it!

I've been busy trying to get Scout to "sit" and Pepe to "lay down." They are both finally getting it. After Doc pointed out that Pepe thinks his name is Pepe and Scout thinks his name is "Your" as in "get your ball" or "get your Pepe." He has no idea what to do if you say "get Scout" only that means that Pepe wants to play.

Don't judge  him - he is just as smart as Pepe just not as good with words :) However, I think he'd be excellent at languages. We finally have video proof of this:


It's a little blurry - we started out with me holding the tennis ball. That was my first mistake. After that I just let them play!

No comments: