Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Friday!

Happy Veterans Day and Happy Friday!

This has seemed like one long week to me, and I'm so looking forward to a weekend without any big plans! We had some visitors last night and Pepe and Scout were so glad to see Crady:


I think they're smelling their friend Leffe here. And sending her kisses! Crady, her brother Mac and his girlfriend, Samantha, stopped for the night on their way to their sister's wedding in New Orleans this weekend. Congrats to Madeline & Gregg!

If you're in the mood for a book for Veterans Weekend, I highly recommend "Unbroken" by Laura Hillenbrand. You can find my review here.

1 comment:

Crady said...

I LOVED getting to see you!! McConnell got in the car and couldn't stop talking about how nice ya'll were, and how well the night went, etc. You have a new fan!