Tuesday, October 25, 2011

She Likes Cheese!

Elizabeth Magee just continues to impress her Aunt Sis. Yesterday, Sis sent me a picture of EM getting her first taste of cheese. And she loved it!


Are you surprised?

If you've made the mistake of trying to take a block of cheese away from her mama or Aunt Sis, you're not surprised at all. I have several friends who blame me for their addiction to cheese. Specifically, Cabot Vermont Extra Sharp Cheddar. For years, Mama Jean and Papa Carrel gave their "mice" a five pound block of cheddar cheese for Christmas. Still one of the most thoughtful gifts I've ever received!

2 comments:

About Us said...

Love it! Do you see how the small the "pieces" of cheese are? I'm so scared she'll choke! Paranoid!

Jacquelyn said...

It doesn't get any better than Cabot Extra Sharp, but I'm a little biased. ;-) Thanks for the support!
~Jacquelyn