Thursday, October 27, 2011

I've Been Hacked!

Thank you to all the friends and family who have reported a fake e-mail from my bellsouth account. I have not been kidnapped in Wales and do not need money (at least for that reason). Although, I would like to go to Wales and would be more than willing to take your donations to that cause!

I've changed my password and security question with Bellsouth. I have no idea how my e-mail was hacked, but I hope it doesn't happen again soon!

Thanks to Ashley for harassing the hackers - they apparently do not know the names of my dogs.

To everyone who called, texted, facebooked, and/or me or Doc - thank you! Extra thanks to Martin at Allstate Insurance for calling my mom to make sure I was okay - that is the very definition of customer service!

And while I have not been to Wales, my grandfather and uncles recently went to Scotland to play golf (does anyone else think the next trip should include grandchildren?).



2 comments:

____Maggie said...

It wasn't me! I fixed your problem and logged off and threw away your e-mail! I did notice I had some sort of google thing going on in your name a couple of days later. Apparently, my computer kept your info and looged me into Google under you every morning - but I stopped that once I figured it was doing it, too!

Kara Givens Paulk said...

Thanks Maggie! I know it wasn't you:) Apparently FB showed I was trying to log on from San Jose, Calif? Thanks for all you did!!!