Sunday, October 16, 2011

Footloose and Fancy Free

DeeDee and I went to see the new Footloose movie yesterday afternoon. It's been a long time since I've watched the original with Kevin Bacon. Usually, re-dos aren't that great but I thought this one was pretty good. There was a good mix of drama and humor (mainly coming from country-boy Willard played by Miles Tellar who learns how to dance wearing camo and overalls).  The two main characters Ren (played by Kenny Wormald) and Arial (played by Julianne Hough) were great as well. And Dennis Quad (plays Arial's dad) is always nice to see! Overall, if you don't leave the movie wanting to dance, something may be wrong with you.

1984 Movie Trailer:


2011 Movie Trailer:


We did leave the movie wanting to dance but since our other-halves were busy with work and studying, we went shopping! I got this purse at Target for $25.


On Sunday's agenda are church, walking, grocery shopping, Witt's baseball game and getting ready for my trip to New York City! I leave bright and early Wednesday morning!

No comments: