Friday, October 28, 2011

A Blast from the Past - Halloween 1994

As if getting your e-mail hacked one day isn't scary enough...how about this picture from 1994?

Can anyone guess who we are supposed to be? Here's a hint: Thomas is a skeleton. I am something to do with a very popular TV show and book series. Sis is the mother of a very famous King.


The person with the correct answers will be named Czar of Halloween!

(Does anyone else think my mom may be regretting making me clean out my childhood room and taking all my photos home where I can easily scan them and post to the World Wide Web for millions to see? I'm pretty sure Thomas and Sis are!)

2 comments:

Becca said...

Oh my....I love this. Too freaking funny! I will have to dig around and see if I can find an old halloween photo of me.

Kara Givens Paulk said...

Bec - I would LOVE to see one of you. You'll have to get your mom on that!