Thursday, September 1, 2011

Scout Being Scout

Have you ever had a dream where you had a disagreement with someone and then you're still a little ticked off at them the next morning? Poor Scout had one the other night. He woke up M-A-D at Doc. It was kinda funny. At least too me, because Doc is his favorite after Pepe.

Scout walked around with his ears laid back and would give a little growl whenever Doc tried to sit in my big chair in the living room. He didn't want to play or get a belly scratch. It really was funny.

But, as soon as Doc left, he was ready to play.


Please play with me. Pretty please. And touch my nasty tennis ball disguised as a koala bear. Please. The Today Show can wait. I bet Ann Curry would throw the ball. Look into my eyes.


Oh, yeah. I'm ready. Get set. Let's roll, people. Go.


I'm gonna get it. I'm gonna get it. The floor has no traction. Good thing my nails are so strong and can scratch it all up for my pet people. Gosh, what did they do without me?


Mission accomplished. Let's do it again! Please. Pretty please. You don't need to go to work. Stay home and play!!! You could watch all four hours of Today. You know you want to. Come on...


Does anyone else, besides Scout, feel like today should be Friday?
Oh, and his wonderful little koala bear came from Dollar General and was $2. He loves it.

2 comments:

Becca said...

You should be pet shopping at Fred's! Bryan's dad is the pet buyer still. Only kidding, I have never seen that koala in there, so don't be denying that fur baby any joy in life! Can't wait for Saturday.

Kara Givens Paulk said...

Bec - I'm so ready for saturday. I have list of all I want to look at in your neck of the woods! I will go to Fred's...I've been wanting to stalk Bryan's cardboard cutout anyway!