Saturday, September 24, 2011

10 Months of Photographs

I took a vacation day on Friday to get caught up on the house, spend some time with Doc (the first week of tests just ended!) and get ready for Net's weekend visit. One of my little projects was to clean off my camera card. Most of my pictures are on Flickr, but I'm always paranoid they'll somehow get deleted by the guy who runs the World Wide Web. So, to make myself feel better, I also back them up on the computer (where I'm sure my photographs are perfectly safe from hackers and viruses that wipe a hard drive clean!).

Anyhoo, it's kinda fun to look over the last couple of months!


Mom and Aunt Bonnye getting ready for the wedding!


The Givens clan at the rehearsal dinner in Baton Rouge...I'm rocking my first and last spray tan...


Pepe fit back into his Christmas sweater - thanks to our version of the Canine Biggest Loser. He won!!! Here, he is very disappointed he's not getting to try my sugar cookie dough...


Celebrated Martin's 1st New Year's - and next weekend we'll celebrate this 1st Birthday!


Elizabeth Magee was born on Feb. 20th and totally stole my heart...


Watched this precious doll baby grow up...Aunt Sis has already promised to buy her pony or two...


Made ice cream because this summer was way too hot to breathe without something cold in hand...


Celebrated our birthdays...


Took a trip to the Gulf Coast...

And then Doc started back to school and has been studying his tail off for the last six weeks. This year, his class has tests about every six weeks, one per day for a solid week. It's rough on all of us - poor Pepe has chewed a new bald spot in his tail. (Although, that could have just been because he's pretty dirty and not that he's exhibiting signs of sympathy stress).

No comments: