Saturday, August 20, 2011

Our Week in Reverse According to My Phone

I don't have the willpower to go back and reload these pictures in chronological order, so we're just going to hit rewind and go backwards. This week as been hectic!


Witt turned SIX! And started his first week of Kindergarten.


I bought these cute iron chairs at Tarjay - on sale for $26 each. I just love a good deal!


Theo, security guard extraordinaire, and I solved the mystery of three cars blocking crucial spots outside Bacot Hall on Move-In Day at Millsaps. I persuaded an unnamed student to tell us whose cars they were, and I swore that we won't reveal her/him as the source. Theo agreed not to write them tickets. I told Theo we were like the show Castle (a security guard and PR person are basically the same concept, right?). He didn't know what I was talking about. I bet he was thinking #crazywhitegirl


Scout right before he found a King snake. Doc put my hammock back up for me after we returned from our fun one at the beach. Not quite the same view, but I love it just the same!


And the biggest news, someone started M2 year on Monday. We are back in school mode and hardly remember the long, lazy days of summer. Did we really watch the entire third season of Castle in June on Hulu?


My parents came last weekend for Will Todd's wedding. We all enjoyed the beautiful, fun reception at Old Capital Inn. I love seeing Senatobia people in Jackson. I about rear-end somebody every time I see a Tate County tag trying to figure out who it is!


Laura and Thomas got a puppy! Introducing Milly - she's a French bulldog - and just so precious. I can't wait for them to go out of town so I can babysit.

No comments: