Friday, August 19, 2011

And the Winner Is..

And the winner is (insert drum roll sound) . . . Jill Bell of Oxford!

There were a total of 17 comments and random generator picked number 16. Congrats Jill - I'll stick autographed edition of "The Help" in the mail to you today!

Jill and I knew each other in high school, but became really good friends when she and Sis roomed together during our freshman year at Ole Miss. I love this girl and she has two of the cutest little boys. And she's doing her own giveaway on her blog (www.ringingthebells1.blogspot.com) so jump on over there for a chance to win one of her paintings. They are also for sale at Belles & Beaus in Oxford.

Many thanks to all who left a comment! I got some good reading suggestions and enjoyed hearing everyone's favorite parts of the movie and book.

1 comment:

jillemersonbell said...

Yay for me!!!!!!! Thanks, Kara!!!!! Thanks for the sweet compliments :)