Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lanterns Lanterns on the Wall

A few years ago Sis bought these iron and glass lanterns at Fincher's in Greenwood. Well she never found a place for them and so passed them on to me. I've had them for over a year and have been trying to figure out where to hang them. My first choice was in the dining room, but we have plaster walls and the lanterns are pretty heavy, and I'm very nervous about cracks. I've heard plaster is expensive to repair and I really don't want to find out firsthand. When she was here Net suggested I hang them outside on the concrete wall that boards our patio. Perfect! So Doc and is his brother, Jason, hug them up for me the other night.

2 comments:

Becca said...

They look great there!!! Come visit us and we will go to Garden Ridge to get you some huge candles to go in them! We had such a great time with y'all last week.

Kara Givens Paulk said...

We had so much fun too Bec! I do want to go to Garden Ridge and look at the iron furniture. I'm think new front furniture is in the budget. Let me know when you see the summer stuff go on sale!