Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Already a Bookworm

My mom is keeping Elizabeth Magee on Wednesdays this summer and sent the most precious picture of her reading this morning. Isn't she so smart? And pretty? She is one happy baby who really needs to come see her Aunt Sis.


What are your favoriate children's books? My favorite "new" children's book that I've seen is Good Night NOLA. Kim's aunt had a copy of it in the room we stayed in at her house. After I read it I knew I wouldn't leave New Orleans without at least one copy!  I love the classics like Good Night Moon and Dr. Seuss books. Berenstain Bears and Amelia Bedelia are also wonderful. I'd never read On the Night You Were Born before EM arrived and it's made me tear up (in a good way) every time I've read it! 

Goodnight NOLA

No comments: