Monday, June 20, 2011

Sip & See for Elizabeth Magee

This weekend my mom hosted a sip-and-see for sweet Elizabeth Magee. She was a doll and I think really enjoyed meeting friends and family!


Afterwards, we had an early Father's Day Celebration (minus Ryan--he stayed home to work). Thomas and Laura headed to Tunica for a wedding and Sis and I hit Net's pool for some vitamin D.

It was fun to be in Senatobia two weekends in a row, but I think I'm ready to stay home for awhile. Saturday night I went with Mom and Dad to eat at Catfish Creek in Southaven. I had the best shrimp and grits I've ever eaten and ate way too much. The owner, John Woods, is a good family friend and told us he is going to be on Canada AM (like our Today show) in a couple of weeks. The other guests? Will and Kate. As in, Prince William and Princess Kate!

No comments: