Friday, October 29, 2010

It's a Girl--congrats to Sis & O

I found out the wonderful news that I am officially going to be "Aunt Sis" to a beutiful, precious little girl. My twin sister and her husband told us this summer at the beach that they were expecting and they found out this week that it's a girl. We were all secretly hoping for a girl--my guess was a boy but I'm so, so glad I was wrong!

Things I can't wait to do with my niece (genetically one-half me): tell her funny stories about her parents from college, spoil her rotten, let her stay over and do things her "disciplined" parents probably wouldn't approve of, take her on a Little House on the Praire roadtrip, give her lots of chocolate, teach her the DDD candlelight song, buy her a pony...oh, this is going to be soooo much fun!

Here's the link to her mama's blog post: http://www.memphisonmymind.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Lee and Kim said...

Kara!!! That is fantastic...and perfect! You'll be such a fun aunt. :)

Kara Givens Paulk said...

I think so:) Thanks Kim!